Your Partners for Professional IT Procurement
Successful IT Procurement Projects
The Extended IT Procurement Workbench
IT Competency meets Procurement
THE cooperation model for optimizing IT Procurement in strategic IT procurement and operational-tactical IT procurement projects
- Bundling forces in IT Project Procurement. Lead the SOURCING TEAMS through the procurement process by the combination of the core competencies of the stakeholders Project-/Programm leads, IT Organisation, Legal and Controlling.
- Apply the established procurement guidelines in the supplier selection. Assure Compliance.
- Cost reduction through flexible negotiation strategies.
- Deliver contracts ready for signature.
Ensure early procurement involvement
- Requirement Engineering: Accompany requirement definitions in the early project phases.
- Realize IT/CIO strategies.
- Develop, execute and evaluate tenders in SOURCING TEAMS.
- Curb Maverick Buying.
Strategic Procurement: IT Category/Commodity Management
- Develop material-specific procurement strategies and supplier portfolios.
- Market analysis and supplier rationalization
- Frame contracts and catalogue systems
- Manage CAPEX and OPEX materials
- Manage the supply base
- Participate in business planning